Salon Envy aims to provide a pampered and bespoke experience for every client, every visit. For us to deliver the most premium services and experience, we kindly ask that you observe our etiquette guidelines.
- We equally respect the time of all our clients, which is why it’s essential for you to arrive on time for your appointment, preventing other clients being delayed for their services.
- If you’re unable to make your appointment, let us know as soon as possible, otherwise, a cancellation fee may be applied. This allows other clients the opportunity to fill the appointment.
- We strive to create a relaxing and tranquil environment. Please be courteous, put your phone on silent and respect everyone else’s time of relaxation.
- Children are welcome in our salon, but we encourage you to bring something that they can entertain themselves with. We want our clients to feel comfortable and relaxed, without any distractions.
- If you schedule a colour appointment, avoid wearing white or high-collared tops. We take the utmost care when colouring, however, we prefer to prevent any damage to garments during colouring and rinsing. Salon Envy does not take responsibility for any clothing or personal items.
Our Service Guarantee
We make every attempt to ensure that you are satisfied with your experience at Salon Envy. In the event that you are not completely satisfied, please let us know at the time of your service or within 48 hours after your service has been performed.
All services are non-refundable but we will be more than happy to schedule a corrective service free of charge.
The service must be a mistake from the service provider... not something you might have changed your mind (after the service has been performed). In case of a disagreement, a redo must be validated by management. You have 48 hours to contact the Salon to receive a complimentary service to adjust any dissatisfaction. Corrective services will not be allowed 5 days past initial service date.
It is important you contact the Salon as soon as you are unhappy so we can schedule you as soon as possible for a corrective service.
Please keep in mind, using box color or going from Darker to Lighter tones may result in more than one service to achieve your desired result.
Right to Refuse Service
Salon Envy reserves the right to refuse service to anyone demonstrating inappropriate behavior to any member of our staff.
We are happy to return any retail products you purchased within 7 days of original purchase. No cash value is given and an in Salon credit will be issued.
Methods of payment
Salon Envy accepts Visa, Master Card, Afterpay and Cash
Your request will be scheduled based on Stylist availability. Your request IS NOT APPROVED until you receive confirmation from Salon Envy
It is against Salon Policy to perform services on clients with head lice. If a client has been diagnosed with head lice while receiving a service in the salon we would not be able to complete the service the same day. We would be able to complete the service within 48 hours once the head lice treatment has been completed.
Gift Certificate Policy
- Gift certificates are valid for up to one year from the date of purchase and must be presented at time of service.
- Copies of gift certificates are not acceptable.
- Please call Salon Envy concerning lost gift certificates
- All gift certificates are non-refundable.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificates are valid at Salon Envy only for all products and services.