We are known for creating beautiful styles and providing an outstanding experiece for each and every one of our customers. We are a dynamic team that works together to achieve amazing results.
We are a boutique salon situated on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. Our company has been established since 2017 with a strong clientele, so no need bring your own.
You will be highly rewarded for your work as well as being surrounded by a team that supports and appreciates you. With ongoing education and support to make you the best in your field.
About the role
As we mostly specialise in blonde hair our job is to be the best in the business pefecting every aspect. The role also presents an excellent mix of all aspects of colour, hair cuts and creative styling. Working with only the highest quality products Wella.
Benefits and perks
- Above Award Wages with incentives and bonuses
- Ongoing Training with some of the best hairdressers in the business
- The opportunity to travel overseas for Hair Aid
- The opportunity to work in a professional and happy atmosphere.
- Finish at 2pm on Saturdays
- No Sunday work
- Life friendly working hours
- Great clientele
- A salon manager/team leader dedicated to helping you achieve more
- Complimentary colour services
- Retail products at cost
- Fun and social culture
This role offers a fantastic work/life balance, a company that is fastly growing into one of the Peninsula's most premier hair salons, with opportunities to work in a team that has fun creating beautiful transformations and celebrating every win. You will walk into a role that has an existing clientele ready for you to be instantly busy and creating a revenue that rivals owning your own business.
With a great remuneration package well above award rates, and an extremely rewarding bonus system, this role is hard to come by.
What do you need:
- Certificate III in Hairdressing for senior role
- Confident and competent in all aspects of hairdressing, with strong technical colour and styling skills,
- Well groomed and well presented
- Able to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Confident, friendly, professional personality
- Good customer service and communication skills
To find out more about our company find us on Instagram @salonenvymornington
This opening is only for a short time, so we look forward to receiving your application